Sunday 3 January 2021

Have Courage -Art Journaling with Lisa Oxley

Howdy Bloggers, Lisa here with a Scrapping Clearly mixed media update.
Happy New Year to All and let's bust into this fresh year with a creative goodness.
Its Sunday, which of course means a "creative fun day".
When I'm creating a page I really like to have the message match the whole piece and sometimes it can be hard to pull off. Getting that perfect title.

I didn't plan the page below, I just knew I wanted to used 
Darkroom Door Lots of Labels stamp set that Kylie had sent my way.
My family use a balance board, similar to the image below. Our lil sweetheart here really needed to stand on something, and when I found the Dina Wakley Media quote
this piece fell together beautifully. 




I have created a quick video so you can see my process.
let's hope blogger is playing well today to share.....


Thanks a bunch for dropping by the SC blog today..

Ill be back soon with a Scrapping Clearly Mixed Media Update.


 Lisa xx

2 comments: