Tuesday 19 January 2021

If the cap fits

Happy Tuesday everyone

Here's another layout I created using the colours from this month's mood board for inspiration.


I started with some Art Anthology dimensional paint through a few stencils.




Because I had a fair bit of paint left over on my stencil, I gave it a spritz with water and used the packaging technique to transfer some onto the background.


I still had a lot left over so I lay down some white card stock over my messy mat and picked up some more.   This will become the base for my next layout.

I matted my photo and added a few embellishments, using gel medium and a small paint brush to stick on the gold beads.

I painted my chipboard arch with black gesso and then stuck everything down.




Still plenty of time to give this month's challenge a go.   Would love to see what you create.

Products I have used include
Art Anthology dimensional paint (Velvet in Desire and Sorbet in Coral & Cameo)
Heidi Swapp stencils
muslin
tissue paper (Packaging from Scrapping Clearly)
13@rts gel medium
flowers, stamens & beads from my stash

TFL
cheers
Tracey


    

1 comment: