Tuesday 26 January 2021

Dancing Queen by Tracey B

 

Hi everyone.   

Happy Tuesday and what a great day to get your craft on!

I'm still being inspired by this month's mood board and am starting with a page that I used to mop up some excess paint from the last layout.


Here's a sneak peek. 

+


I started by ripping up some Art by Marlene collage paper and sticking it down just with a glue stick.   I then added a couple of swipes of gesso with a credit card to blend the edges a bit. 

I then fussy cut some Art by Marlene rice paper and stuck it down, again with a glue stick.   (Normally I would use a matt medium but I had run out and the glue stick worked just fine.)

 


I added a little background stamping and then a Posca pen to draw around some of the stencil shapes.



I added some Tim Holtz snarky quotes and some stabilo pencil we with an aqua brush around my title.





Here is the finished layout




Products I've used include

Art Anthology Dimensional paint - 
Gesso
Scrap FX transparencies

TFL

Looking forward to seeing all your gorgeous creations during the Australia Day crop.

cheers and happy scrapping




No comments:

Post a Comment