Wednesday 20 January 2021

Smile often, by Amanda Hartmann

Hello all and welcome to my Wednesday share!

Today I combined some lovely mixed media work with some of the amazing Vicki Boutin products.

Here is a list of the main products I used:

Here is my full page.


I stenciled the Prima Icing Paste through the Kaisercaft stencil. It was my first time using the icing paste and it went through the stencil smoothly and easily (nice consistency), and it dried smooth and not tacky at all. And great shine!

I layered the background on the Vicki Boutin paper. I added some Tim Holtz tissue paper, as well as some Vicki Boutin stickers/thickers.

To finish I added some Ink splatters and painting with Distress Oxide Ink - in Evergreen Bough.


Great shine in that Icing Paste! And I love this Rose Gold colour!


Thanks for looking today!
Amanda



 

No comments:

Post a Comment