Wednesday 13 January 2021

Love, by Amanda Hartmann

 Hi everyone!

Happy Wednesday!

Recently I was scrapping with some friends and she had some Liquitex String Gel medium - you guys.... we have to ask Kylie to get us this in store! I mixed it with some Liquitex Ink and it made a honey like consistency which was super easy to put through a stencil.

Then it dries - glossy and shiny but not at all sticky - I love it!


Here is the full page - I embraced the copper!

I used the Liquitex Iridescent Rich Copper ink, which mixed perfectly with the string gel.

I also used the ink to paint the polaroid frame and some of the hearts.


Can you see the shine?

I finished the project with some leaves, muslin, sequins and word stickers.


It is always fun to find and play with new mediums. And this one is so versatile!

Thanks for looking today.
Amanda


1 comment: