Thursday 7 January 2021

Family Gathering - With Karyn Schultz!

   Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!
 
 
 I started by creating my background on heavy weight white cardstock. I used Prima watercolour confections - the Classics to do this and used a painting with plastic technique. I was so keen to complete the page that I forgot to take a photo of the background.
 
I wanted to create this page using the Vicki Boutin Lets Wander Collection so it would coordinate with a previous page I created. I used the barcode strip from the "Around Here" paper, a polariod cut from the "Picture Perfect" paper and fussy cut flowers from the "Sunshine and smiles" paper.

 
 Here are some close-ups of my completed page. I just love the fussy cut flowers - what a great way to create your own diecuts. I've also added a white paper doilie, metal embellishments, wood veneer, and some burlap.
 
 
 Lastly I've added a title from the Pebbles gold glitter Thickers phrase pack

 
 Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment