Thursday 28 January 2021

Cybercrop Challenges - With Karyn Schultz!

 Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have a mini tag album page that I created for the Australia Day Cybercrop using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly
 
   
 I used the Heidi Swapp mini tag album for this project. This album has lots of fun tags and pockets to use.
 

 The first challenge was "What's your state". South Australia had red, blue and yellow as the colours. I changed this up a bit and used DWM acrylic paints in Sedona, Marine and Gilt to paint a Heidi Swapp frame embellishment.

   
 I then used a sharpie to colour some Heidi Swapp ghost alphas.
 
  
I wanted to do some gel printing so I used a small round Gel Press and painted (with my fingers) DWM acrylic paints in Sedona, Marine and Gilt. I did a facebook live on the day showing how I did the Gel Printing and a flip through of my mini album, you can see that here.

  
 Then I applied the gel press to one of the tags in the mini album. I also did more of this on smooth lightweight white cardstock.
 
 
 Here is the first of my finished pages/tags for the first challenge. I love how it turned out. I also added stamping and stencilling, and cut out some shapes from old book paper. Lastly I added splatters of DWM gloss sprays in Marine and Gilt.
 
 
 The mini tag album had blue/grey colours, so I also did some gel printing to coordinate using DWM acrylic paints in white, peacock, turquoise, and marine with pops of magenta, lemon and lime.
 
 
 How cool are all these prints! I also used a small square Gel Press as well as the small circle.
 
 
 
 These next pages/tags are for Challenge 2 "Dreamtime" where I used lots of dot inspired stamps and stencils.
 
 
 Challenge 3 "Bucket List"
 
 
 Challenge 4 "My Backyard" 
 
 
  Challenge 5 "My Favourite Place"
 

 Challenge 6 "My Hometown"

   
I hope you were able to find time to create for the Cybercrop, I had a lot of fun creating in this mini tag album.

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment