Friday 22 January 2021

Laugh...with Belinda Spencer

 Hello Scrapping Clearly fans!


It's Belinda here today to share my latest layout featuring some awesome product from the Scrapping Clearly store.

'Laugh'


For this layout, I started by adding some interest to my heavy weight white cardstock background with a Vicki Boutin stencil and some heavy white gesso. Once dry. I spritzed with water and then dropped some colour into the water using the fabulous Prima Art Philosophy Concentrated Watercolour in the Truth colour. I picked up the layout and tilted it this way and that to play with the colour and let it move around the background.



For the next step, I added another layer to the background this time with some stamping. I used a couple of lids from around my desk that were the right size. I put a little of the Truth watercolour onto my craft sheet and then used the lids to stamp circles on my page.


I dried that off with a heat gun and then added some stamping using a Tim Holtz stamp with Jet Black Archival Ink.




I added some messy cotton thread, my patterned paper layers, photo, embellishments and title. For the title, I used a Heidi Swapp wood veneer word and painted it with three coats of heavy white gesso. I also added some white Posca Pen on top of that for an extra crisp white finish.






Here's what I used:
Heavy Weight Cardstock Marshmallow
VICKI BOUTIN Clear Stamps
HEIDI SWAPP Wood Veneer
gesso

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. I hope you are feeling inspired to grab your Scrapping Clearly stash and have a play too.

Cheers
Belinda



No comments:

Post a Comment