Sunday 10 January 2021

Love this Life by Emma Zappone

Hello!!!

Emma here with you today, and I must say how awesome it feels to be back designing for
Scrapping Clearly again!! 
How totally awesome is the January mood board
Because of it's awesomeness my design share today is inspired by it. 

Here is the layout created......

Here is the mood board to refresh the inspiration......

The minute I laid eyes on it I thought I would bring more of the orange and soft pinks out of it. And so this is how this page developed.

The base sheet of paper already had a lot of colour on it but wanting to adjust it a little more towards the theme I added Rose Quartz & white linen Dylusions paints with a brush to make it look the same but bring it to match the colours more.

The chipboard is painted with Seth Apter inks in cotton candy & burnt orange, painting and creating a 2 toned effect. 

The stamping in the background I must admit I had to dig around to find a good match, I found an old Finnabair stamp and matching in with the newspaper book paper used a Darkroom Door stamp.

For the embellishments I kept it very simple, and opted to fussy cut some Scrap FX scrappy bits, the ones best suited to the colours. Subtle but effective.

This was a nice quick layout with plenty of colour impact.

I can not wait to see what you all create with this mood board. 
And I do hope this has inspired you to get creating.

Till next time, Happy Scrapping, Emma :)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment