Tuesday 12 January 2021

This is something wonderful

Happy Tuesday everyone.

Don't you just love this month's mood board?   Although I must admit, it took me a while to work out what exactly the left photo was.   Did anyone else have the same problem?

And then when I did see it, I couldn't see anything else!


So I decided to go with a few pie charts.   I backed my cut files with some scraps including some gel print pieces I had left over from another project.



I started with white cardstock and a stencil and rubbed a Ranger Emboss It dabber over the stencil.   Versamark or similar would probably work the same.   I removed the stencil and then sprinkled the ink with mica powder.   I must admit it made a bit of a mess and although it sort of adhered to the ink after I heat set it, it also went almost everywhere else!   I attempted to brush it off with a soft makeup brush but didn't have a great deal of success so my page is more pink than intended.


I then added my fave Art Anthology dimensional paints (Velvet Fiesta & Sorbet Cameo) through another couple of stencils.   It may be difficult to pick up in the photo but IRL the Sorbet has a gorgeous sparkle and shine.


I added some stamping and chipboard embellishments from the Teresa Collins Wonderful collection and some enamel dots from my stash.

Here is what I created. 

The products I've used include

Colour Blast Mica Powder (Watermelon)

Ranger Emboss It dabber

Donna Downey Stencil (Bubbles)

Art Anthology Dimensional paint

Carabelle Studio Stamp - Mixed Media Strips

Teresa Collins Something Wonderful chipboard embellishments


TFL. Have a creative day.

cheers

Tracey



No comments:

Post a Comment