Saturday 30 January 2021

Pulan - Amity Point by Tracey Thorne

I thought I would share my process of one of my recent layouts from the Australia Day Cyber Crop - it was Challenge 2 Dreamtime. I love how this process came together and how it complimented the photo.

Challenge 2 - Dreamtime


I started this 12x12 layout with a piece of white cardstock and to it I added Dina Wakley Acrylic paint in Cheddar - whilst still wet I added AAll & Create stencil #63 and rubbed back the paint to leave a resist pattern. 

 

I prepared my seasscape embellishments by stamping with the AALL & Create stamp sets #390 & #386 on some tissue using permanent black ink.


 

I then added a strip of Dina Wakley acrylic paint Marine and to that I used AALL & Create stencil #39 to take a way some of the colour . 


Once dried I used my white pen to draw the circles in and make them pop. I stitched a double black border around the outer edge of the orange paint and to that I have added small dots in a maroon paint. I have added some black marks stamping by using the AALL & Create stamp set #404.
I have also added my pre-stamped sea stamps. These were adhered to the page using Liquitex Matte Gel.

 


I have backed my photo with a piece of HS Honey & Spice cardstock and a Hambly Acetate sheet. A couple more Heidi Swapp embellishment tags were added under also. I have used some White word stickers also. The title was created using two ranges of Thickers and the larger of the two was layered with some muslin.




I hope you have gathered a little insight into how this came together. I believe the photo has really helped tie it all together with the amazing sunset.



thanks for popping in and having a look 





Tracey 







No comments:

Post a Comment