Tuesday 1 August 2017

August sketch inspiration- My Girl

Hi ScrappingClearly fans,

Its my turn to share some scrappy inspiration to get us started in August. Here is my take on the great sketch challenge for this month. I have used lots of Heidi Swapp goodies to do this page, some from the Magnolia Jane collection.
There were so many lovely papers I couldn't decide which to use to document these gorgeous photos of my little Miss. But I went with the watercolor paper to give the splattered paint look that is in the background of the sketch. I matted the paper onto the black and white geometric patterned paper to give the pink paper a subtle lift.

It took a little (maybe a lot) of fussing around to get the key elements of the sketch just right, but once I did then it was a matter of embellishing the page and done.
I think this is a beautiful and elegant girl layout, thanks to the lovely Magnolia Jane collection which is available in the ScrappingClearly store.

Also pop over to the ScrappingClearly YouTube channel to see a process video.

Links to the products in the store:
Magnolia Jane 12x12 paper pad: SKU: 718813137249
Magnolia Jane tags: SKU: 718813136198
Magnolia Jane washi pack: SKU: 718813136600
Heidi Swapp wood cards: SKU: 718813699587
Freckled Fawn glitter stars: SKU: 853947004781
Shimelle starshine sticker book: sku:718813740524

No comments:

Post a Comment