Wednesday 16 August 2017

July Planning - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!! 

It's Karyn here and today I have more "July Planning" to share with you, made using the fabulous MAMBI Happy Planner, Classic, The Best is Yet to Come and Fancy Pants Designs "Joy Parade" collection available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store.
I start by collecting the supplies I intend to use (best to limit what you have on your desk to reduce decision making time lol). I organise and resize my photos in MS Word then print out on an A4 sheet of paper using an EPSON XP-600 and Ilford photo paper. Each photo used on the weekly spread is 3.7cm wide x 6cm tall, and in the monthly spread 3.7cm wide x 3.2cm tall. 
I've recently purchased a planner punch (I must say I love it!!) so I decided to use it to make some inserts for my planner. I'v used the Fancy Pants Joy Parade "Brag cards" as inserts, they are like PL cards and perfect to embellish and add to your planner.  
I decided to add a card for each week. They do however make your planner more bulky so I might need to consider some expander rings now.
Here is the updated 2 page calendar for the month. Its great to see a collage of photos from the month. 

Here is my completed weekly spread for 3-9 July. I've also included some movie tickets as well as other items from the Joy Parade collection (6x6 paper pad, Brag cards, Ephemera and puffy stickers.
A close up of the brag card inserted into my planner.
Here is my completed weekly spread for 10-16 July. I really love this form of memory keeping and will do it in place of Project Life for a while.
Another close-up - love my 2 gorgeous girls :)
Here is my completed weekly spread for 17-23 July. 
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include 

MAMBI Happy Planner, Classic, The Best is Yet to Come  
Fancy Pants Designs "Joy Parade" collection (12x12 papers, 6x6 paper pad, brag cards, epherema, puffy stickers) 

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

1 comment:

  1. Wow Karen I love love your planner thanks for sharing💛

    ReplyDelete