Saturday 26 August 2017

12x12 layout- New scooter time.

Hey ScrappingClearly fans,

Amy here back with a new layout share for you, documenting my sons new fancy scooter. I have used lots of Shimelle starshine goodies in this layout, all of which can be found in the ScrappingClearly store and I will provide the product links at the bottom of this post.There is also a process video over on the Scrappingclearly channel, so pop over and check it out (link at the bottom).

I started my layout with the idea of the different strips of paper at the bottom to form a border type thing and to add some interest to the layout. These strips are all from starshine patterned papers. 


I then used some more of the starshine patterned paper to matte my photo and also add a layer of fun and bright colours under to make the photo really pop out (the balloon print). 

I have then used pieces from starshine cut apart sheets to use as die cuts around the page, then used other pieces (stickers, flairs, clips) to embellish the layout. 


And finally a mix of gold American Crafts thickers and WRMK thickers to create my title and this layout is done. 
I will link all the products I have used below. 
Until next time happy scrapping. 


Products used: 
Shimelle starshine patterned papers: 
Pathfinder- SKU: 718813740364

Starshine flair buttons- SKU: 718813740593
Starhine chipboard stickers- SKU: sku:718813740524

American Crafts gold camera clips- SKU: 718813708227



2 comments:

  1. beautiful page Amy!! I love this collection and it is great seeing how others use it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, love that you had wrote the story!

    ReplyDelete