Tuesday 29 August 2017

Time to say goodbye...from Tania

Well, my Scrappy, crafty, arty peeps, the time has come for me to sign off as a Design Team member here at Scrappingclearly. It's been a fantastic journey, a whole 18 months has flown by. I've been inspired by Kylie and all the other DT members who have come and gone, and had so much fun and joy, watching all our lovely Community share their work in the challenges here!

I hope I have inspired you all a little too!!

Today, I don't have a new post for you, instead, I'm going to share a few of my favourite projects, from my time here on the DT. There are so many!!!

You will still see me around, and I will not be a stranger on the Community page.

Thanks for having me!!!













Tania


17 comments:

  1. we will miss you Tania and all of your beautiful creations! best of luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so amazing.. we will miss you. All the best xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great review, your work shines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing your faves from your time on the team! You will be missed! All the very best xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Melinda, you take care and I'll see you around! Xxx

      Delete
  5. Babe. You and your amazing creations will be missed. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this trip down memory lane, Tania! What gorgeous creations you make :) all the best as you leave our team, you will be missed! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe!! It's been lovely working with you xxx

      Delete
  7. Great layouts and tag! Best of luck in your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing Tania ���� stay in touch

    ReplyDelete