Saturday 5 August 2017

A bit of this and a bit of that with Lauren Hender


Hello and a big welcome back to the Scrapping Clearly blog.

Today I am sharing a mixed media layout in my travellers notebook.

This TN travels with me in a my beautiful Websters Pages Color Crush TN planner from the Scrapping Clearly Store..


When making this I was having the most wonderful mixed media fun..



This was a fun because it was my first play with the Tim Holtz DISTRESS OXIDES. This product is amazing as you can add layer upon layer of product and it just keeps creating more depth in your work.


Other must products I used to create this project was


 Using the Staz On Ink I stamped some butterflies and painted them with gold Heidi color shine. I then added some texture paste hearts, drew some subtle hearts with a white pencil and finished off the base with some splashes and flicks of white ink. I then added a gold sticker statement and a puffy gold heart
So my advice is have some fun by trying a new product. Be daring and brave and whatever the outcome it does not matter, it's the process I want you to enjoy.

Lauren xo

No comments:

Post a Comment