Monday 21 August 2017

Authentic 6x12

Hi everyone

Marelle back again!

I love the SC Shop Kylie keeps up to date with all the current products - if you ever get to Gundagai you must pay Kylie a visit - her shop is full of gorgeous products - it is a treasure trove of new and exciting goodies .. which are updated constantly!

About 6 years or so ago I was bored with 12x12 layouts and started creating 6x12 layouts - I have about 8 albums full of 6x 12's on my shelves.  I used to find if I lost my Mojo I could whip up a few 6x12's and that would head me into full on mojo!

Fastforward to today and I have lost my mojo completely - we all go through this - especially if we are not creating on a daily or weekly basis - so I decided to venture back to my love of 6x12s!

I started off with Bazill Marshmellow cardstock - 250gsm and then I stencilled using Dylusions Bubblegum pink acrylic paint, Vibrant  Turquoise, and Liquitex Heavy Body Cardimum Yellow randomly to create my background.

Then I used the amazing Jane Davenport creative washi randomly - I love how these give life to any project!

I then doodled around the washi tape using the Pilot Permaball Marker in Black  which is a fave! I used Aphas from my stash.


I hope you enjoyed this quick creative 6x12 layout and hope to see some of your creations soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment