Wednesday 2 August 2017

Art Journalling in my Travellers Notebook - with Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!! 

It's Karyn here and today I want to share some Art journalling in my Jane Davenport Travellers Notebook.

Have you seen the fabulous Jane Davenport range in the Scrapping Clearly Store ? It is so beautiful!! I had to buy one of the travellers notebook covers and some of the face stamps.
Inside the cover is a 4 page travellers notebook with lovely thick papers perfect for mixed media. I painted a rainbow of Dina Wakley paints across my page using a palate knife. I had a sheet of spare cardstock nearby to use for any paint excess. I later stamped on this and fussy cut to use on my project too. 
Here is my finished page.  
I stamped a face on one of the pages. I cant draw faces so these face stamps are perfect!! Then I stamped this Carabelle Studio circle collage stamp on some spare painted paper then fussy cut and added to my page as hair!
I added some background stamps (Prima and KaiserCraft) across my page and a fussy cut Carabelle Studio etiquette anion stamped image. I also added some Tim Holtz small talk stickers (I just love these!!)  
More Tim Holtz small talk stickers  - have I mentioned how much I love these lol! 
More fussy cut stamped images - this time Darkroom Door Arty circles stamps.   
 Scrapping Clearly products I've used include 

Jane Davenport Butterfly effect book 
Dane Davenport acrylic stamps - 4 girls 
Dina Wakley paints (lime, turquoise, tangerine, magenta, lemon, sky, ruby)
Ranger Archival ink pad, black
Cardstock  
Carabelle Studio stamps (circle collage, etiquette anion)
Darkroom door Arty Circles stamp  
Tim Holtz Idea Ology Small Talk Sticker Book  

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments:

Post a Comment