Thursday 31 August 2017

Beautiful with Melinda

Hey again scrappy friends! I know it was only yesterday I shared but I am here with you again today to share my take on the August moodboard challenge!

If you have yet to see it here is a quick refresher!


And you do still have some time up your sleeves if you've been meaning to and simply haven't gotten to it yet!! Load up your entry here in the FB group!

Here is my take on the challenge and it is quiet simple for me but I really love the finished page! I have used the very spring like "Spring Fling" collection by Pebbles and can't wait to pull this out again and get creating again!


This is another page where I am scrapping a Honeymoon photo. We headed to Malaysia for our Honeymoon 10 years ago and spent some time in Langkawi and also KL. As tourists, of course, we had to visit the tourist places and one of our stops was the KL Butterfly Park and I did this page as a kind of "title" page for this part of our album.

I started with this paper for my background and love the neutral base colour it gives as a background!


I have used the gorgeous puffy stickers and some of the ephemera pieces from the Spring Fling collection by Pebbles for my simple clusters along with a label from my stash which I cut in half.



This gorgeous title piece is gold glitter by Heidi Swapp and the glitter doesn't come off - winning!!
The other alpha is from my stash.


Like I said, a pretty simple layout but I love it!

I hope I have given you some last minute inspiration to join in on the challenges for August and I'll see you again next month!

Happy scrapping!

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Melinda - love the gold paint splatters on the background - so subtle!!

    ReplyDelete