Sunday 27 August 2017

Travellers Notebook Fun - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!! 

It's Karyn here and today I have some Travellers notebook fun made using the gorgeous Websters Pages Color Crush Travellers Notebook Inserts  and Fancy Pants Designs "Joy Parade" collection available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store.

I've always loved SMASH books and mini albums and I really love the smaller size of TN compared to a traditional 12x12 scrapbook page. So I decided to make a TN filled with positive and fun quotes (and probably no photos). So I started this one with lots of goodies from the Fancy Pants Joy Parade collection.  
This is a great way to use up your stash and make a fun and uplifting notebook at the same time!
I intend to highlight one quote per opening. 
I've added some stamps but find that clear acrylic stamps work best with Archival ink pads (pigment inks) rather than Distress inkpads (dye inks).  
The Joy Parade collection makes me smile! 
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include 

Websters Pages Color Crush Travellers Notebook Inserts 
Fancy Pants Designs "Joy Parade" collection (12x12 papers, 6x6 paper pad, brag cards, epherema, puffy stickers) 
Ranger Archival ink pad, black 
Fancy Pants Designs Golden Days stamps
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads  

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

3 comments: