Wednesday 9 August 2017

Beautiful Baby Girl...


Happy Hump Day Scrapping Clearly Peeps!

Im just popping in to share my take on this months sketch challenge. I'll admit I was a little stumped at first, I haven't really travel much and I don't have any photos that suited this theme. So I went way out of the box, and flipped the sketch onto its side and drew the main elements from it to make this  layout using my last bits of my Magnolia Jane collection. 





You can see I've flipped the sketch sideways, and I've got my two main 'clusters' going vertically down each side of the page. I started off with the Pink patterned as my base, and ran a strip of Blushed  and Secret Garden B side down each side. Edges are Inked with Black Stazon ans stitched on my sewing machine with black thread. 


Ive fussy cut some flowers from the Secret Garden paper, layered them up with some tracing paper that ive scrunched up, and mounted it all together using some Xpress It Double Sided Foam Tape



For my embellishments, Ive used the Gold acetate word packGold Leaf tag, and some sentiment bits from the Storyline - Wedding pack. 





Don't forget to upload your entries into our Mood Board and Sketch challenge over on the Facebook page HERE



Love and Light..

xoxox


Skai



No comments:

Post a Comment