Wednesday 30 August 2017

Wander and Take It In with Melinda

Hello scrappy friends!! Melinda here with you today sharing my latest DT make for ScrappingClearly!

For today's post I was really inspired by this months sketch challenge, once again created by the very talented Peg! If you have yet to see it here it is


And here is my creation


I have used the very fun Citrus Bliss collection available ON SALE in store now and I will provide links at the end of my post!

I really stuck to the sketch as much as possible for this one - I really loved all those layers behind and next to the photo's.



It took me a while to find the "right" photos for this page but after a bit of digging I found these 2 from our Honeymoon back in 2008 - a good size and the "right" orientation for the sketch!


I was busting to get these Thickers out and used so after some struggle getting the wording correct for the story I wanted to tell I got the Wander and the Take It In phrase on the page!

Paired, of course with some gorgeous Colour Blast Sienna in both the Colour Paste and Colour Shimmer Spray.

If you would like to see my whole process just click on the play button below and you can watch my process video on the ScrappingClearly YT channel - and make sure you hit the subscribe button so you never miss a DT share on the channel!


I hope I have given you some last minute inspiration to play along with the sketch this month, make sure if you do you add it to the correct album over on the ScrappingClearly FB group to be in the draw to win a voucher to the ScrappingClearly store!!

That's it for me for today, thanks so much for stopping by!

Until next time, happy scrapping!


Melinda

Products Used:

Pink Paislee - Citrus Bliss - 12x12 Paper - Seeds
Pink Paislee - Citrus Bliss - 12x12 Paper - Squeeze
Pink Paiselee - Citrus Bliss - Instagram Cards
American Crafts - Go Now Go - Copper Thickers
Studio Calico - Lemon Lush - Chipboard Hearts
Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Spray
Colour Blast Colour Paste

No comments:

Post a Comment