Friday 27 March 2020

More Pages inside my Art By Marlene Tag Journal....

Hey Hey It's Friday!! 
I hope to inspire you all to get into art mode and start using up all your bits and pieces in your stash.I am back with a few more pages in my Art By Marlene Tag Journal.....are you ready????...lots to look at I admit I went a wee bit crazy with my collage papers!!!

So here is the 3rd page:


As I said mostly collage fodder I have in my stash with a hand carved stamp. The only thing I did add is the small frame from the Jane Davenport Colourist Stickers set on the left hand corner available in the Scrapping Clearly shop.

 

 And now here is the 4th page. 


It has a lot more product on it as you can see. I used the collage paper by Jane Davenport once again and also the Boho Chic Stamp by Art by Marlene.


   

In the background I used the new Dina Wakley Gloss Sprays and added the tissue of the girls with Matte Gel Medium. I stamped the Boho Chic image onto Dina Wakleys' Plain Collage paper  then added it using the same Medium over the girls to disguise the edge of the paper.
I then added some typed words and thready collage paper and I was done!
Products used:
Art by Marlene Tag Journal Kit
Scrapping Clearly Spotty Paper wrap 
Tabs by Scrap FX
Old book paper
Collage Papers and scraps from other projects in my stash
Hand carved Stamps
Tag from my stash

So there you go....we have a few pages to go....hoping you like them so far and they inspire you to have a crack at making your own.....we suddenly have plenty of time on our hands....we have to keep our minds busy so why not get off Netflix and start playing with our supplies!
Happy creating, 
stay safe everyone!

Michelle xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment