Saturday 7 March 2020

Shaking up March

How punchy are the colours for March ... a big turnaround from the last couple of months... I love the shake up - I love how my creative boundaries are being challenge by this change.


I had some old  teal cardstock and decided to paint out some white gesso with my brayer on the page.


I then added Dina Wakley paint in tangerine to a TCW stencil - totally in love with this colour combo and that stencil.



 Once I worked out the placement of the photo I pressed my embossing stamp pad through a kaisercraft stencil and then used black embossing powder and set it with a heat tool. Once it was set I stitched a black border around the outer edge.


I have used Cocoa Vanilla You Rock to help layer on the page under the photo and have stitched around the cut pieces. I also typed my journalling and added some Heidi Swapp acetate stars


 Cocoa Vanilla stickers were also used to help lift the page and add to the emotions and thoughts.


  Loving the final product of this layout ...it shows my little gamer in his element... and not much has changed in the past 10 years except for the fact the photos don't happen so readily. 


I hope you have enjoyed my take on this months moodboard 

tracey xx


No comments:

Post a Comment