Tuesday 3 March 2020

Epic food

Hi everyone, I'm back in the land of creating!
Can't tell you how much I've missed it.
This LO was inspired by this months fabulous mood board.


I started my background by using the shaving foam technique.    Anyone remember doing this as a kid? I sprayed some shaving cream onto a tray and added some dots of acrylic paint then swirled them around using a skewer.   I then lightly dragged some Bazzil Marshmallow card stock through the shaving cream.   So random and such fun.   Definitely will be doing this again.   The cardstock held up really well too to all the moisture.




I used some Art Anthology Velvet dimensional paint (Reef) through a star stencil, some Distress Ink (Mustard Seed) with a Colour Blast stamp  and a little spray of Dylusions (Squeezed Orange).


I finished off with Heidi Swapp stars, Pink Paislee sticker and more Heidi Swapp word stickers and alphas.   Check out the shop for a fabulous range of all things Heidi Swapp!

Hope you've been inspired.
Would love to see what you create.

cheers
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment