Monday 30 March 2020

Tracey's H take on the mood board

Morning Peeps,

Coming to you from a grey and wet morning here on the central coast.
Another great crafting day for sure.

This morning I took a last minute look at the mood board and my pile of photo's pending and was inspired to create this layout.


I loved the colour pallette of the mood board and as I was tiding up my stamps I decided to use some as I went.


For the background I sprayed some lindys onto a flat paint pallete and just picked it up with a silicone spatula and swiped it down the page. Let dry.
I used distress inks and distress oxide inks for the stamping and to colour the chipboard.
I hope I have inspired you to have a go at the mood board this month. You still have today to enter.

Thank you for looking.
Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment