Wednesday 4 March 2020

Up & away - March Inspiration challenge, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi everyone,

And welcome to March and my take on the March mood board! 
How cool are these colours together? 



Here is the mood board:

Lightbulbs jumped out at me for this!


Here is my full page...

I started with some layers of cardstock (Teal, black) and paper (yellow). 
I put white gesso through the Colour Blast Time Magic stencil on the background.

I added some blue colour to the page with some Dina Wakley acrylic paint in Lapis. I painted some of the elements on the stencil, as well as watering it down to add some splatters.

I used the same Lapis paint to colour the lightbulb chipboard. I sprayed a layer of Dylusions Ink Spray in Black Marble to the chipboard as well.

I assembled the page with tissue paper, washi tape, and many stickers.
I loved using the Tim Holtz Small Talk stickers, for some of the strip word phrase stickers.



I hope you join the challenge this month, in our Facebook page: Scrapping Clearly Share and Inspire Group

Thanks for looking,
Amanda


Products used:



No comments:

Post a Comment