Tuesday 10 March 2020

Born to be awesome

Hi everyone
Don't you just love the colours of this month's mood board?   

Normally I struggle with using orange but when teemed with teal, it's a breeze!


I started by scrapping some Viva Décor Facetten Lack Crackling colour through a Colour Blast Time Magic stencil.   I used white crackle paste but there are some other fab colours in the shop!   I left it to dry naturally for the best results.


I then used some Art Anthology Velvet dimensional paint in Reef and Aloha through a couple of different stencils.   I just love these paints - they're so luscious!
I used a couple of Simple Stories Carpe Diem Bradz and then chopped up a Cocoa Vanilla Sticker to use as part of my title.




Hope you've been inspired.
cheers
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment