Thursday 5 March 2020

March Moodboard Art Journalling - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have an art journal page to share with you made using lots of goodies available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.


I'm also playing along with the March Moodboard Challenge. We would love for you to join the challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly voucher. You have until March 31 and you enter by uploading your photo to the album in the facebook group here.


I used the colours and the light globe image in this moodboard as inspiration for my page. 

In my Small Dylusions journal I created a background using Prima Watercolor Confections In the colours of the moodboard. Next I added some stencilling using Colour Blast colour Paste in Deep Water and Tangerine Dream


Next I wanted to add some embossing. I did this by stencilling Faber Castell Whipped Spackle (or you could use texture paste) through a stencil then while it was still wet I sprinkled Colour Blast embossing powder in Sunshine over. I shook off the excess powder then set with a heat gun. I love how the paste bubbles when heated to give a lovely rustic texture.   



Next I added some background stamping. Then I drew around the edges of the pages with a Fude Ball pen.


Here is my finished page.  


I added some die cut light globes as a feature - how cool is this die!


I love the dimension and shimmer of the Colour Blast colour paste! 


I also added some coloured muslin and Tim Holtz Idea-ology word stickers.


Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment