Friday 20 March 2020

Inside my Art by Marlene Tag Album Kit by Michelle


Hey everyone, welcome to Friday! As promised I am back sharing a few pages of the inside of my Tag Journal using the Art By Marlene Kit. I hope you remember this "Thready/Collagy/Junky" little book from last week?

So are you ready for a peek inside?
Now I warn you....it is a little messy and does not make any sense at all....just a whole lot of fun and using up my stash!


The main images on these pages are stamps that I carved myself....they work great on messiness!
The spotty paper I love so much (from Kylie's parcel packaging) features rather heavily as I use it as a neutral to calm the pages down a touch.


 

 I added another tag from my stash to create some interest, using the tape that came with the kit.

 

In this next page I used Jane Daveport Collage paper. They are like printed napkins really and super easy to add to a project. All you need to do is peel back the back layer if you want the background to show through and adhere carefully with Matte Gel medium underneath and over the top.

I added some colour with pencils, Gloss Spray and paint pens over the top of the image as well as a few scribbles. I used a Black Stabilo pencil to create the shadow around the main image and the sentiment was a little something I found in my stash.

 

Products used:
Scrapping Clearly Spotty Paper wrap
Tabs by Scrap FX
Old book paper
Old The Crafters Workshop Stencil
Collage Papers and scraps from other projects in my stash
Hand carved Stamps

So that is all for now, come on back next week when I share more of these messy pages!
Thanks for visiting!

Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment