Thursday 12 March 2020

One Of Us Is Right - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have an art journal page to share with you made using various products available in the Scrapping Clearly Store


I've used my Dina Wakely 8x10 media art journal and this page is a cotton rag watercolour paper - one of my favourites. I started by using Colour Blast by Bee Arty Colour Shimmer Pots to create a watercolour background.


Next I added torn strips of washi from the Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane Washi pack, then I added some background stamping, and I drew around the edge of the page with a Fude Ball pen


As a feature I added Dina Wakley face stamps in a repeated pattern across the page. I added some Small Talk - Snarky words from Tim Holtz, some swipes of Bo Bunny gold glitter paste and some strips of burlap that I cut from another page in the journal. 



Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx



No comments:

Post a Comment