Tuesday 17 March 2020

Pretty

Hi everyone
Hope you are safe and well and not getting too stressed with the craziness happening all around us.
Creating is my way of dealing with stress so if I have to self isolate I plan on spending all my time creating.   There's my silver lining.

Here's something I did inspired by last month's mood board which I didn't get to post (moving house and computer issues.)


I started with a layer of gesso and then some Gelato's which I scribbled onto my messy mat, spritzed with water and then picked up with some plastic packaging and smooshed onto the paper.
I then added some TCW White pearl modelling paste through a stencil and some black acrylic paint using the edge of an old credit card.




I matted my photo with some Teresa Collins Something Wonderful paper and made a mould using the Lowell Lattice mould and some paper clay.   When dry I painted it with some gelatos and highlighted it using a Viva Pearl pen.

I used a Pink Paislee Artisan chipboard butterfly which I left uncoloured for contrast and even used the backing paper on my mould.


I finished off with some Cocoa Vanilla Free Spirit flairs and a Heidi Swapp acetate word as my title.



Thanks for stopping by.
cheers
Tracey



No comments:

Post a Comment