Saturday 14 March 2020

Outdoor Fun

Welcome back to another Saturday - another chance to get creative over the weekend. Whether you are setting yourself up to create using the amazing moodboard or have a list of projects and photos you want to tick off the list I hope you have the opportunity to share with us over on the Scrapping Clearly Share and Inspire Facebook Page this weekend.

My layout Outdoor fun was created with a base of white cardstock that was dipped onto a messy mat loaded with Distress Stain. The first layer was with Candied Apple - I heat set this and then sprayed Tarnished Brass onto the mat and placed the paper onto that to pick up the second colour.


Once the ink was dry I used Liquitex Light Modelling paste through a Kinder Kreations Chevron stencil -  I am loving the versatility of this stencil as it is perfect for journalling too.


The next layer was a little stamping using Black ink and a Viva Las Vegas stamp. I then layered my photo on to some Cocoa Vanilla cardstock - and popped some foam tape under a couple of the corners to help with the dimension. I have also added a little black thread to help define and block out some of the white space.


I have added some Cocoa Vanilla embellishments from across a couple of the ranges including Endless Summer & Hello Sunshine - these have helped tie in that summery feel to the page.



The title I created myself and cut it out of an old piece of cardstock. It was outlined using an Artline black pen before coating it in Glossy Accents - this gave it an amazing wet look which is perfect for the watery fun page. I added a little journalling to the side of the photo and drew a black border using a Fudeball 1.5 pen.


I hope you have an amazingly creative weekend. I have a list so long and am busting at the seams to tackle it this weekend. See you all over on the Facebook page 😃

tracey 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment