Saturday 28 March 2020

Moodboard Inspiration

It is almost the end of the month and the moodboard got another hit from me. I have only taken a couple of colours from the moodboard to create my layout Clouds.

Don't forget to get your entry in - you can upload it in our Facebook Moodboard Album


I have created my layout on white cardstock. I have used Prima Art Alchemy paint in Metallique Pure Sunshine. Once I put it on my Gel Plate I brayered it out and then sprayed it with water. I took one print and then put my TCW Tuscan floral stencil on that then proceeded to draw another print which became the base for my layout.


I used the Dylusions Creative Dyary stamps and painted in the borders with Distress stain - ripe persimmon. 


I added more texture to the page by adding Prima Art Alchemy Sparks in Ginger Magic. I applied this with a spatula so that It would keep dimension. I then found the placement for the photo and drew a pencil line around it in readiness for sewing.


 Black cotton was used to sew a border around the photo space and then some ALLS pencil in black was added. I then had a change of mind and moved the photo slightly to the right and then added more stitching in a vertical direction.


I found a quote about clouds on the internet and typed it out on some cardstock. It was then cut and glued using Tombow glue on the layout. 


 The final touches were a few drops of Distress spray - Fossilized amber and some metals

 

I hope you and your families are staying safe in these troubling times. No doubt there will be lots to journal about and scrapbook to let our future generations know. Until next time - take care.


 tracey 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment