Friday 1 May 2020

Funky Folk Art Journal page by Michelle Logan

Hi All! Are you ready for another Friday Art Journal page?
Today I played with one of my Funky Folk designs...I know shameless plug...but hey they are fun and super easy to incorporate as a focal point on a page.
So without further ado here it is: 


In my Art BY Marlene Journal I used one of the images in the Scrap FX Funky Folk- Snarky set as my focal point.


 The background was a red hot mess to be honest, as it was a paint cleanup page. So I basically set about pushing it into the background, using numerous stamps, stencils and paint splatters, then covered that mess with the spotty paper from Kylie and sewn scraps from my desk.

  then really needed to pull it all together after attaching my fella' as it was very messy and the background was still too strong...so i then used the black marks to head the eye to the focal point....I then found them to be too strong so I headed to dotty town which kind of worked...oh well I tried! LOL! 
Products Used: 
Dina Wakley Stencils: "Circles for Painting"
"Essentials" (old one)
Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylic: Sky, Magenta, Carnation and Black.
Scrap FX Stamps: "Alphabet Background"
"Number Crunch"
Scrap FX Rice paper "Sewing"
Kylies Spotty paper
Paper scraps
Archival ink Jet Black

I know it is not the best page I have done but there are always more pages....so I called it quits and moved on!! 
So until next week....happy crafting to all!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment