Thursday 30 April 2020

Art Creative Friendship - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have a page in my Art Journal that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!


This was a page I created for the recent cybercrop where I was Inspired by the creations of Emma Zappone. In particular I was inspired by the fact that she doesnt use photos and she often leaves lots of white space.

I've used cotton rag watercolour page in my 8x10 Dina Wakley Media Journal. I started by adding some Colour Blast inks to the page


Next I added stencilling using Colour Blast Pastes. I've kept my colour palate in greens and blues to coordinate with the picture I chose, and added highlights of orange.


Here is my finished page.


I found the picture on Pinterest and printed it out on photo paper. I've matted some old book paper under 2 corners of the photo. 


I've added Tim Holtz wings and Tim Holtz small talk word stickers. I've added doodling around the edge of the page and the word stickers using a Fude ball pen





Thanks so much for stopping by!

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment