Saturday 9 May 2020

May Moodboard is for boys...

I had a look at the moodboard for May and thought it was perfect for a boy layout - it had blue right? 
Then I saw purple - yeah okay... I dropped the peach though for this little project though as I wanted to keep this layout in that zone of colours. 


I have used Vicki Boutin mixed media paper as a base and then used the Dylusions Creative Dyary stamps with Ranger Archival ink to add to the page. I have used one of the border stamps to create a frame for around my photo & added a couple more frames to that.


Using the same stamp set I pulled out the star and stamped it at the top and bottom of the frame. I have then added some Art Alchemy Sparks in Iris Potion. I used the kiss technique to add this by popping a little onto a plastic sheet, adding water and then 'kissing' the plastic sheet to the page. The shimmer of those paints are amazing. 


I gathered another stamp from the package - a little row of circles and inked up one and stamped sporadically on the page. I used Vicki Boutin crayons to color in the stars and added water to disperse the color.  


To finish off my page I have added some blue spot washi tape, Thickers alpha letters, American crafts epoxy word sticker 'FUN", Kinder Kreations flair, and a ruled border using the Fude ball pen.


I hope you all have a go at the fun colors in this months moodboard and don't forget to load them up to our Facebook Share & Inspire group May album. Have a great weekend.

Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment