Friday 15 May 2020

"We're all Crazy..." Friday Art Journal by Michelle

Hi All....yep It's Friday.....time for some Art Journal fun.
So here is my latest, using some Scrap FX "Graffiti Peeps - Snarky" (yes, designed by yours truly!)
So I have called this page.....

"We're All Crazy..."


I used an old clean up page to start with, out of my Art By Marlene Journal so it really was a bit of a red hot mess.....! The paint colours were DW Sky and Lemon.
I worked with a Dina Wakley Stencil, "Soul Shines" and some DW Fuchsia Gloss Spray trying to give the page some cohesion before using the Graffiti Peep as a focal point.


I added a few scribbles and spotty circles to draw the eye to the focal image.


I added some more scribbles because well thats how I roll, including some gold on the Peep, using a gold paint pen.
I added some extra embellishment to the peep using some scraps I had left over from my Tab Journal a few projects ago.


I then grabbed an appropriate saying from Tim Holtz and a few Splashes of 
DW Night Gloss Spray  and the page was done.
Products Used:

Kylie's Spotty Paper
Stabilo All Pencil
Gold paint Pen

So that is me till next week, 
Stay safe and Create everyone!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment