Sunday 3 May 2020

Four Favourites from the first 25 days.

 Howdy Bloggers, Lisa here with a Scrapping Clearly Blog Update.
Today I am sharing a few of my favorite pieces from the first 25 days of the #100dayproject.
Yes can you believe its already on again.
I see it as a personal gift to my own creative journey, as creating everyday gives one extra opportunity to experiment and rework ideas. 

Day 3
"Just One Life"



Day 4
With Brave wings She was herself again.


Day 11
Abstract Floral



                                                                             Day 21
Rejoice in Everyday Freedom



Nearly all of my creative stash comes direct from the Scrapping Clearly HQ.
My staples for nearly all of my art journal pages can be found here at Scrapping Clearly.



Thanks a Bunch for dropping by the SC blog today.
Ill be back before you know it with another update.
Stay safe and warm, Happy Artying.

Lisa xxx



3 comments:

  1. Nah, you need to do a top 25! Lol. You missed the the monk, the man with wings in front of the building........ I could go on. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Lisa, I could watch you create all day, it's so calming the way you appear to slap paint on the page and beautiful creations come to life. I did take the plunge and have a go and hope to continue playing with colour. I look forward to seeing more of your art <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was last fortnight post..xx

    ReplyDelete