Sunday 31 May 2020

Five Pieces from the last 55 days - Creative Play with Lisa Oxley

Howdy Creative bloggers,
Lisa here with a Scrapping Clearly Sunday update.
It's day 55 of the #100dayproject and while I slowly slogg through the days,
 its interesting to look back and reflect on my creative choices over the last few weeks.
Today I am sharing 5 pieces from the last 25 days.

"On top of her priority list"
Day 29



"Happiness is Art and Music"
Day 39




"Preserve this Keepsake"
Day 46




"Her Loveliest Feature"
Day 49




Abstract Floral
Day 52




Products used to create these pieces include 



Thanks a bunch for dropping by.
I hope your Sunday is relaxed and includes a little creative time.
I"ll be back very soon with another Scrapping Clearly update.



Lisa xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lisa - I had missed most of these. They're all incredible!

    ReplyDelete