Thursday 21 May 2020

Enjoy The Now - With Scrapping Clearly!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page that I created using the Heidi Swapp Art Walk collection and lots of other fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!


I started with some white cardstock and using Prima Watercolor Confections Classics to create a background. I chose yellow, lime and sky blue to coordinate with the papers I intended to use. 
 
  
 Here is my finished page.
 
 
Underneath my photo I have used mats of other papers from the collection including Tropics, and Water Walk. I've also added a gold bowtie paperclip, HS Dreamy layered paper bows, HS paper flower and Studio Calico chevron wood veneer
 



Along the side of my page I've added paper strips from the collection and a card cut from Story Art. I've also added a HS Dreamy layered paper bow.
 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Crafty Hugs xx



No comments:

Post a Comment