Tuesday 5 May 2020

Live colorfully

Hi everyone.

Here is my take on this month's mood board.

I started by brayering on some Dina Wakley paint in Heather then spreading some Nuvo Crackle Mousse in Celestial Blue through a stencil.




Once dry some lovely crackles will  appear.
I then watered down some more Dina Wakley paints in Magenta, Sky and Marine and flicked them over the background and added some Cocoa Vanilla Happiness ephemera.


For my title I used a Dear Lizzy die cut phrase and although I loved the yellow in it, it wasn't working for my page.   So if you don't like it - just change it!   Some gesso and a marker and I was all good.


Oodles of time left to get your craft on and join us this month.



Looking forward to seeing what you create.






No comments:

Post a Comment