Saturday 16 May 2020

Just a few flowers

The weekly challenge went up yesterday and it is all about flowers - that within itself is a challenge for me as I don't really use many flowers - if any on my layouts. I say - challenge accepted!

I started with a base of white cardstock and added some Lindy's magicals -Alpine Ice Rose. This was applied using the infamous Kiss technique whereby you pop your product on plastic - spritz - and then lightly touch it to the page. 


Next were some layers - I started with some stamping - I have used  a line and text stamp.  Maggie Holmes Gather - pure joy printed paper was added  under the photo, sprayed tissue paper and a little white muslin.


I fussy cut the flowers from the Maggie Holmes Gather - Favourite printed paper. I placed three of these on the layout. I have used more stamping - label stamps from purple onion (they were an old set in my stash), I have also used Heidi Swapp label and words stickers under the flowers to help layer the layout and add more interest. 
 *if you are looking for some label stamps you could check out these Heidi Swapp stamps
*line and font stamps you could try this Prima stamp


Foam tape was used to help lift the flowers and give them 'body'.


I have then added some metal embellishments and a little black stitching. I have also stitched a rough border of black around the outer edge of the layout. 




The final touch was just a little hand journalling 


 I hope you have enjoyed my take on the Weekly challenge. Don't forget to go to the Scrappingclearly Share & Inspire Facebook page and pop your creation into the Album. We love all the inspiration that our Arty community shares. 

Have a fantastic weekend 
Tracey


No comments:

Post a Comment