Friday 8 May 2020

Art Journal Friday!

A big Hello Everyone....welcome to Art Journal Friday!
It's Michelle back at ya' for another bit of Art Journal fun!

This time I decided to do a page that was relevant to the situation we all find ourselves in at the moment, just as a reminder when all goes back to "normal" of what we all went through!
So here is the page....I decided to call it...."Stay Home...." I know so inventive of me!


This page is in my Dina Wakley Mixed Media Journal and I used a combination of paint from the Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylic and Dylusions paint.
I created a flip out with a torn out page from the journal and Grid Washi tape, I tried to match the grid on the face of the Dina Wakley "Work in Progress"Stamp.



The House on the Flip Out  is from a collage sheet I designed for Scrap FX called "Happy Houses" and I decided to use the circle and heart motif throughout the piece to bring it all together.


I added a few scribbles here and there as I usually do for no other reason other than ....it's how I roll!


For the words I got a little lazy and just used my Dymo Label maker that was sitting on my desk after unsuccessfully trying to organise my space for the upteenth time! 



I then added a few splats of colour with Dina Wakley's Gloss Sprays in Turquoise and Magenta and I called the page done!


Products Used:

Dina Wakley's Gloss Sprays in Turquoise and Magenta
"Happy Houses" Collage Sheet by Scrap FX
Grid Washi tape
 So that is me for this Friday see back here same time next week! 
Until then stay safe and keep happy!
Cheers 
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment