Wednesday 6 May 2020

Beautiful, by Amanda Hartmann

Dear Scrapping Clearly fans!

Today we go pretty and pink! I used the Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams collection

Check out this sneak peek......


And here is the full page...

I fussy cut some butterflies (from the Monarch paper), and I machine stitched them to a beautiful Collected paper. 

To finished I added water washed white gesso and splatters, as well as splatters of Colour Blast Shimmer Spray in Punch.

I also included some fun pink brads and a small pink Heidi Swapp puffy sticker.




A simple and sweet layout - I made the page all about these amazing papers!

Thanks for looking.... 




BONUS PAGES!

Here are a couple of extra pages I created, using other papers from the amazing Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment