This week we had some awesome inspiration for our weekly challenge.
I created this page. This page then inspired a Facebook live video last Saturday night.
Today I share both pages!!!!
How I made them:
1. Patterned paper - collaged with tissue paper, book paper and Kylie's spotty paper with gel medium.
2. Stencil work with light modeling paste
3. Added colour with Colour Blast Shimmer Dusts.
4. Inking through stencils and stamping
5. Black page edge doodling.
6. Extra colour added, plus splattering.
This was this picture inspiration....
Page finished with: Prima vine, muslin, flowers, enamel dots & hearts, flair buttons and sticker words.
This page finished with: muslin, thread, flowers, resin flowers, Charms Creation arrow, word sticker and acetate word.
Plenty of Gel Medium to choose from!
Dina Wakley gloss sprays (in white)
Colour Blast Shimmer Sprays (in Punch (pink) and Apple of my Eye (green))
Thanks for looking today!