Thursday 20 May 2021

Hello - With Karyn Schultz!

 Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly
 
 
 I'm playing along with the May moodboard challenge. We would love for you to join in with this challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly store voucher. You have until May 31st and you need to upload your challenge here.
For my background I started with heavy white cardstock cut down to 22cm x 22cm. I then sprayed Dylusions Shimmer spray in Tangerine dream through an Art-By-Marlene stencil

 
Here is my completed page. 
 
 
I matted the white cardstock onto a sheet of  Vicki Boutin Field Notes "Choose To Shine" paper. I matted my photo (8cm x 10.5cm printed with a white border) onto a Vicki Boutin Field Notes "Good Stuff" paper offcut. I fussy cut lots of butterflies from a sheet of Vicki Boutin Field Notes "Take Flight" paper and flowers from "Among The Wildflowers" paper and added to the page. I used a Fude Ball pen to draw around the edge of the white cardstock, and I added splatters of DWM Marine Gloss Spray. Lastly I added a date stamp, journalling, chipboard and enamel dots.
  
Here are some close-ups of the page. 





Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment