Sunday 9 May 2021

Wrapping up the #100dayproject2021 with Lisa Oxley

Howdy Folks, Lisa here with a Sunday Scrapping Clearly update.
Firstly, to all the Mumma's out there celebrating today.
Happy Mothers Day, to all the incredible mothers and mother substitutes. For those who don't have their mum here, those who want to be a mum but can not, for those who are about to become a mum, 
 May you all be showered with heart love, hugs and goodness from those you call your loves.
Celebrate those who nurture your passions, protect and endow wisdom. They are the true Hero. 
---------------------------------
Today is day 99 of the #100dayproject, and as I count down another year of this challenge, I am happy to be one day away and have a plethora of new work under my creative belt.
This year I created all pieces of canvas board, to make available for interested folk to purchase the original piece. I'm so happy to say that at day 99, I have only 34 pieces remaining with me and I am so very grateful to those special folk who connected to each and every piece.

Sharing a few final works with you.









Scrapping Clearly boasts a magnificent range of all one could need, to keep their art-loving heart and mind full for eternity. A must visit if your heading from Melbourne to Sydney, or jump on the web and peruse the extensive array of tempting mixed media supplies to inspire the creative spirit.


Thanks for dropping by the Scrapping Clearly blog today, Ill be back soon with something new.


2 comments:

  1. I've loved watching your 100 day progress Lisa. What a journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. big love to ya - have a blessed day xx

    ReplyDelete