Thursday 13 May 2021

Happy Every Day - With Karyn Schultz!

 Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!  
 
 
 I'm playing along with the May moodboard challenge. We would love for you to join in with this challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly store voucher. You have until May 31st and you need to upload your challenge here.
For my background I started with a sheet of Vicki Boutin Field Notes "Collect & Document" paper. I then used some Tim Holtz Distress oxide ink pads in Fired Brick and Spiced Marmalade to add colour to the background. I did this by smooshing the inkpad onto some plastic packaging, spraying with water then stamping on to the page.

 
 Next I used the same Tim Holtz Distress oxide ink pads in Fired Brick and Spiced Marmalade but this time I applied them with a sponge through an Art-By-Marlene stencil.
 
 
 To add a pop of teal/blue to the page I used Tim Holtz Distress oxide ink pads in Broken China to colour some 2 Crafty Chipboard. To do this I smooshed the inkpad onto my craft mat, lightly sprayed with water then painted on with a brush.
 

 Here is my completed page. 

  
I matted my photo on a selection of tags cut from Vicki Boutin Field Notes "Good Stuff" paper. I fussy cut lots of butterflies from a sheet of Vicki Boutin Field Notes "Take Flight" paper and flowers from "Among The Wildflowers" paper and added to the page. I used a Fude Ball pen to draw around the edge of the page, and I added splatters of DWM Marine Gloss Spray.
  
Here are some close-ups of the page.

 
 
 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment