Saturday 22 May 2021

you are by Tracey Thorne

 Good morning and welcome to the blog.

I have taken a few colours from the Monthly moodboard and created this little ditty... the photo has been sitting on my desk for a while and I felt it was time to give it a little substance.


I have started with a base of white cardstock and have found a nice little package of Teresa Collins to help add the layers and the colours to the page.


I have also added some AALL & Create stamps that have been stamped out on tissue paper and added them by using Liquitex Matte Medium. Some Basic Grey rub ons were also added for interest.

 

I have added some lotus flower cutfiles from my own stash as well as some stamping using - Kaisercraft spotty stamp, AAll & create stamp sets 386,122 & 398 as well as Darkroom door stamps Number Medley.



I have added a flair and some cotton. The butterfly was a printout that I have fuss cut and added to the page. I have used a few Basic Grey rub ons and Thickers to create the title.



a black pen border was created to block the whole piece as weel as a few stamps and sticker statements.


I hope this has inspired you to create a little something special with  your memories


have a fabbo weekend



Tracey xx




No comments:

Post a Comment